Monday, May 6, 2013

Bethanyism #18

Happy Monday! 

Can you believe it's May?! 

It's almost Mother's Day!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

Every day I become a little bit more like my mother. And I couldn't be prouder!

Since this coming Sunday is Mother's Day, I couldn't resist posting this! 

 My Mom is amazing! I know a lot of people say that about their mom's but seriously, she really is. She's an oncology nurse and takes care of cancer patients, which she's been doing for over 30 years. She also runs a knitting support group for cancer patients. She has 6 crazy kids, 6 adorable grandkids and if you knew my Dad in real life, you'd just declare her a saint for putting up with him for 33 years.

In the last few years, I've noticed things that I do or say that I know came from my Mom. I personally think it's awesome. If I can be half as amazing as she is, then I think I'll turn out okay. 

Are you anything like your Mom? 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...