Monday, April 29, 2013

Bethanyism #17

I have a new Bethanyism to share with the world.

I guess that means it's Monday!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

Someday everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

I am one of the biggest believers of the phrase "everything happens for a reason." I might not always understand the reasons for everything while they're happening, or even after they've happened, but I've found that eventually it will make sense. Life isn't always perfect, but sometimes, even the mistakes and tragedies are for a reason in the end. 

What do you think? 

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...