Monday, April 8, 2013

Bethanyism #14

I have a new Bethanyism to share with the world... I guess that means it must be Monday!

For those new readers, you can read this post for the explanation on what a Bethanyism is. I post a new one every Monday with the hope that they will inspire, make you think or spark some creativity, either in myself or others.

If you sense there must be more. There is more. -Alan Cohen

I love this quote for so many reasons. People have a tendency to live inside their own neat little boxes. They have safe little lives where they are happy and content with themselves, the things they have and the journey they are safely traveling on. 

I was one of those people. 

Until my own neat little box was completely blown to pieces when my other half lost his battle with cancer. 

When you don't know which way is down or up, you start to realize that life is not neat or safe or perfect. When you start to rebuild that life, especially when for the first time ever, all the decisions are entirely up to you, you have to start deciding what you want. 

Do you want to go back to having a safe little life, or do you want more

Have you ever wanted more? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...