Saturday, August 11, 2012

Be My Guest!

Many of you that follow my blog regularly know that I'm finally getting married (!) to ABF in the beginning of September! 

What you don't know is that after the wedding, we're leaving on a two week long honeymoon to Yosemite National Park! 

source via Pinterest

TWO WEEKS!!! 

(Yeah, I'm a bit excited.)

The down side is that I won't have a computer/internet access for those two weeks (not that I'm complaining) but I know all my lovely readers will miss me so much! 

So I'm putting the word out that I'm looking for guest bloggers to fill the void while I'm away! 

 I'm looking for craft projects, recipes, tips, anything really, it doesn't have to be new, just new to my lovely readers. I would just need guest posts submitted to me by September 3rd so I can organize a schedule for while I'm gone.

If you're interested in guest posting, send an email to westcoast_pisces_girl@hotmail.com. Make sure to include something about guest posting in the subject line so it doesn't end up in my spam folder. 

 Thanks in advance! I'm excited about having guests!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...