Monday, January 2, 2012

I Don't Make New Years Resolutions

 ...so I'm considering this a goal for 2012. 

I don't often share with all of you the things that I knit, even though I knit all kind of things. Usually I make hats, scarves and projects that don't take a really long time to complete. 
 
When I first learned how to knit, several of my friends made jokes about how I should knit them a sweater. 

Forget that! 
 
Knitting a sweater takes a LOT of time and effort. 

If I'm going to knit anyone a sweater, it's going to be for me. 


 While visiting my local yarn shop with my Mom, I found the pattern for this cardigan in the Ella Rae Lace Merino pattern book. Actually, I love all of the patterns in the book! They are just simple, classic styled cardigans. 


 So I've decided that my goal for 2012 will be to knit myself a sweater!!! 


Wish me luck!

(I have a feeling I may need it.)

2 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions either. My nephew thinks they should be called "suggestions."
    Good luck with your sweater! I am way too impatient with crafting to attempt one. But if yours turns out good I might be inspired. And yeah--what is it with the "knit me a sweater" joke? I just don't get why they think that one's funny.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...