Friday, December 16, 2011

Let The Games Begin!!!



Guess who was chosen to participate in Season 7 of One Month To Win It?! 

(Do I really need tell you? Because I think the answer is pretty obvious!) 

I entered my felt rose wreath as my audition project and was chosen to compete. 


 I'm competing with some seriously amazing crafters! 


You can see all of the audition projects here

I'm so nervous excited!!!

It'll be nice to flex my creative muscles to come up with unique projects for all of the challenges. I've already got tons of ideas running through my head, and I'm so excited to get started! 

Voting for the first round will start January 2nd, and although I can't tell you what project is mine (I'm no cheater!) I will encourage everybody to go vote, even if you don't know if you're voting for me.

Wish me luck!!!


1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck Sweetie! You are so super talented, I'm sure you will win! Wanted to stop by and wish you a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...