Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas...

source

I wanted to make sure that I wished everyone a Merry Christmas!

I will be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day shuttling around Amazing Boyfriend to his family functions since he's given up driving because of all the medications that he's on to combat the side effects from chemo. But on a positive note, this was an off-chemo week so he should have energy for all the family gatherings that we'll try to make it to. 

 I hope everyone gets to spend time making memories with family, friends and loved ones. 


P.S. Can you believe this year is almost over already? It's hard to believe that 2011 is almost gone, but I'm definitely looking forward to 2012!




1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, other Bethany!!
    Love, the other Bethany :)

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...