Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Well, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my Etsy shop

 I've been working really hard the past couple of weeks on Christmas gifts (which unfortunately, I can't show you just yet) but I've also been working on Christmas items for my shop. 


Here's a little taste of what I've got...


Some holiday themed chalkboard gift tags, that could also be used as fun Christmas ornaments



This cute little snowman candle holder




A variety of adorable handmade ornaments






And of course, I had to make a few wreaths!!!








Just so you all know, that tulle wreath is probably my favorite wreath I've ever created, I hope it goes to a good home. 


And since my loyal readers have been so patient with my lack of posts this month, I'm going to offer you a 15% discount in my shop using the code: holidaycheer. This code will be available until midnight Monday, November 28th. 






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stuff! I love the blue Let It Snow ornament in your shop! I have an odd question/request--does it say Let It Snow on just the one side? If so, is there a way you could add '2011' to the other in vinyl? I need a new ball for this year for the tree and you just can't find them any more...I'd pay you extra, of course.

    ReplyDelete

You have something nice to say? Write it here!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...